Sunday, May 12, 2013

Carnival Fun!

 

Carnival lights, puffy dust filled air, the smell of food frying, teenagers screaming and game booth bells ringing. We buy some tickets, eat funnel cakes and curly fries, play a round of the basketball hoop swoosh game, and get in line for the Ferris wheel. The Ferris wheel is my favorite. If I see one, I have to ride it. I just have to! I can ride the craziest roller coaster and not be scared, but going over the top of a Ferris wheel always make my stomach jump just a little. I love having these amazing date nights with my man. He is my best friend, partner in crime, and love of my life! Plus he bought me expensive cotton candy just because I love nomming on the pink stuff.

Do you like the carnival? What's your favorite ride?

No comments:

Post a Comment