Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Tree Hunting



We went Christmas tree hunting with my family over Thanksgiving weekend on Cedar Mountain. Usually we'd be wading through snow drifts up to our waists, but this time there was hardly any snow on the ground! It was so strange! Here are some snapshots from the day:





// Alexa and I being awesome! // Dallin, Alexa and I- can't figure out which faces we're doing for which photo // My honey and me! I just love that man so much! //Our family in front of the trees! Dang, we look gooooood!

It was such a fun day filled with rock hard snowball fights, hot chocolate, yummy smelling firs, leftover turkey and no-bakes! I love my family so much! They are the best friends I've ever had!

When do you get Christmas trees? Do you cut your own, buy from a lot, or have fake ones? Jared and I are trying to decide what we're going to do for ours this year. Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving and are having fun getting in the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment