Saturday, November 16, 2013

MY EVERYDAY: OCTOBER


October is by far my favorite month in Elko! The leaves starting turning gorgeous golden and burning colors, the air has a crisp bite to it, and pumpkin is in everything! One of my favorite things to do this month was to load up a thermos with hot cocoa, pack a fruit filled pastry and walk around town looking at old houses. It has become my new favorite hobby! 
 This house is my favorite so far! Isn't it beautiful??



I started ordering Bountiful Baskets! Check out their website and look for a location near you! It's a great way to get fresh produce and support a community! Plus I get all sorts of different produce that I don't usually buy so it's fun trying out new recipes.


I went exploring up Lamoille Canyon taking some much needed time for myself to write and take photos. It was fun getting away into nature and just sitting and contemplating life.


We painted our front door orange! I've been wanting to do this for months so we finally took a weekend and did it. I am pretty obsessed with it and love the way the front of our house looks now!


Selfie!! I felt pretty that day, add in the autumn leaves and I was one happy camper! 

October was good to me, I had lots of time to gain inspiration, fatten up a little on cocoa and pastries (totally worth it!!) and get ready to hibernate this winter. I'm beginning to really enjoy all the changing of seasons we have here in Elko!

No comments:

Post a Comment