Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, I thought I should make a little list of things I am thankful for. There are a hundred million more things I'm grateful for (like chocolate chip cookies!) but here are a few that I've been thinking of today.
1. I am truly thankful for the amazing husband I have. I know, this is one of those every days, but seriously, I married the most selfless and hard working man I've ever known. We are definitely two parts of a whole and I can't imagine my life without him.
2. I am so thankful for my family. I am amazed at how all of us get along so well and have so much fun together. I miss my family so much. This is the farthest I've ever lived from my closest relative (3 1/2 hours) and it's really weird. I'm so glad I will get to see them all this week!
3. I am thankful for the technology that makes it possible to talk to my friends and family whenever and wherever I want. It really helps with the loneliness that comes from moving far away from everyone I know.
4. And lastly, I am thankful for Doctor Who to keep me company on those days I just don't want to get out of bed. Seriously, a chaser-away of depression, I love that show.
5. And lastly, I am thankful for all of you who come and read my blog. I don't know who you are, but I would love to hear from you and get to know you!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and hold your family and friends close! I love this time of year, it's all about showing love to those most important to you. It's such a happy time of year for me. So, go eat lots of turkey and pie, and as for the Shurtliff clan in Overton, we will go climb some beautiful red rocks and eat turkey in the wind :) It's going to be amazing! I can't wait!